Friday, April 30, 2010

from your bottom heart

i've listen all what u want to say..my mistake for let u down..that's how u feel..now i realize everything turn to be not soo good huh???it's ok..u've sacrifice everything for me..i really appreciate that..but sometimes i just dun feel the exactly feeling towards u..im sorry for doing that..u are really mean to me..but sometimes the feeling fade away slowly..the gap between us maybe??dear pretty boy u just one important things in my life..i didnt know how to describe but i just know how to remember..u came to my life with the big hope u want,but i cannot give all the things u want from mw..take a time..u have ur own speciallity and i dont even want to compare with u others..but seem want me to be others..sigh..i really messed up this time..not of the other people but from this miserable heart..pls try to understand that our feeling is keep fade away day by day..because of me"u say"..its ok everything that make u feel happy..i will do.i dun sacrifice as much u do but my sacrifice u will relize someday..soon maybe..dear preety boy ,hope u will the right path,the right person that u always want...maybe not me..im sorry..my sorry maybe is not enough for u ..but am really sorry..there too much we have heard from each other..u are wonderful pretty i've ever met..and i wont forget that because u really special for me..realise that pretty boy...

sincerely from "hati"

No comments:

Post a Comment