Wednesday, April 28, 2010

enough!

i cant stand it anymore..u really make me pissed off..i was hoping that everything will come back to normal slowly,no its not..it's become more worst day by day..stop giving me a hope that everything is fine..stop giving me the strength that u will not hurting me again..stop giving me promise that u will change..enaough is enough..u convince me that u will change one day..the day that u really didnt know isnt it??? how long for me to wait for the day??u really dont know the answer..its my plessure u choose to that but not towards me..i cant accept that..so please leave i just want to live my life with my own..there too many things i have think about..u cant accept me the way am i??im not trying to be other pepople and i wont..supposely i've realize it a years ago..God how this thing can happen to me?? pls give me the strength and the right path..move on jelah dira..banyak lagi benda u have think rather than this things...

No comments:

Post a Comment