Monday, October 5, 2009

strory about a men


he never know the erti about senang in life..
kerja kuat as driver bus to mke sure all his kid happy..

chilhood time..
pick me up at my house using his bus mini..
tame my sibling jalan2 around k.l..sgt best..
take a good care of me n sbling too..
mintak jer he will try to dapatkn..
thats my atok..

his 'childhood time'
i n my family take care of him pulak..
i bwk dye g hospital every time..
xnak org laen accept me..

i miss all that moment..
skang every month i dont hve to bring anybody to hospital anymore..
he's gone..
pergi jauh entah di mane..
insyaALLAH disisi kalian yg beriman..

for u atok...
i miss all that moment so much..
ketahuilah cucu mu ini sgt menyayangi kamu..

Al-Fatihah for u..
moga Allah melindungi kamu..

No comments:

Post a Comment