Tuesday, October 26, 2010

stalker habis

u are starting to create a mess in my life..boleh shooooohhhh jauh2 tak??tak perlu nak sebok-sebok rasanya kat page orang..u have ur own life and i have my own life..so rasanya better both of us jaga kehidupan masing-masing..may be the way u think i the one who should be blame..but maaflah u the one who create me to be like this..so plss move on ,dun have to turn back and tell everyone the mistake i've done..because u are not that perfect,so do i...so im in the phrase where i've to change everything..move on to the next phrase in my life..tawu lahh awak bagus,better than anyone else,tp jangan riak sangat..takot jatuh nanty tak boleh bagun lagi..thank's for everything..

owh i've deactivate my Fb acc for awhile..thousand apology dear friend's

No comments:

Post a Comment