Monday, November 30, 2009

telalu baik..

some people said jgn terlalu baik ,nnty org pijak kepala..there what happen to me..being too nice smpai tak recognize the good and bad side..manusia kan punye hati lain..skarang cakap lain esok lusa da jadi lain..well same goes what happen to me..org pijak kepala suke2 je..coz nurul nadirah ni tak reti how to marah org..only can i say is "xpelah"..haish..da kene pijak baru sedar..manusia2;p..realize bile da kene..heee;P standard for human dat never gratefull what the pencipta have give to u..human always forget what they have.what they do and what they have rite now..im a human too..punye hati kecil yang ingin accomplish what i dream for..yesh go for it dira..why cant i being too nice??is it wrong??

sigh..im sick of the people that realize what they do after da bwat..
cant u think what their feeling??

i dun care what u want to do..just leave me alone
and let me walk by myself..

i was wondering wha if become a bad person??
ngeh..just be urself..the real u lah kan..
happy already..cuz i the one who know myself better..;)))

No comments:

Post a Comment